I have a lot of grievances, and in this forum I wish to declare them. The decision to keep it simple is both one of convenience and anger. Here we go:
1. If you use your cellphone in a movie theater, I believe one has the right to bash your skull in with a hammer.
3. If you want to debate politics, know what the fuck you're talking about. Don't regurgitate Fox News/MSNBC, etc.
4. I've noticed a rise in pathological liars. Be honest. Be truthful.
5. If you believe in scripture, keep it to yourself. Nothing spreads quicker than false optimism.
6. Don't fuck with people who make your food. You already regret it.
7. If your favorite movie was made in the past 10 years, watch Barbarella.
8. If you read 50 Shades of Grey and get turned on, you probably have "daddy issues".
9. Stop being a fucking asshole on the internet, protected by anonymity and stand by your words! Have some decency.
10. Help me fight Sean Hannity - http://www.preludetotheendoftheworld.com/2012/05/fuck-you-fox-news.html
Declare your own grievances in the comments below.